Fresno, CA 93722
The Electrician will install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems in buildings.
– Installs and repairs electrical wiring for PV systems, and electrical circuits as needed.
– Installs conduits and pipes to solar components, electrical wires and cables
– Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
– Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
– Connects electrical systems to main service panels to provide electricity to PV systems.
– Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
– Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
– Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
– Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Ability to read blueprints and PV single lines
– Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
– Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
– Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– Completion of a formal apprenticeship and valid electrician’s license not required, but preferred.
– Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
– Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders.
– Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
– Must be able to work in confined spaces like attics.