Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installer Job
Fresno, CA 93722
The Solar Photovoltaic Installer will assemble, install, and maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
– Assembles and installs solar panels on roofs and other structures.
– Configures PV systems based on site conditions and customers’ needs and expectations;
connects panels to the power grid.
– Follows building standards and codes when installing panels and support structures.
– Ensures that equipment is weather sealed.
– Performs routine maintenance on PV systems.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Extensive knowledge of PV equipment and installation.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to read building plans.
– Ability to read equipment manuals.
– Ability to use hand and power tools to install PV panels.
Education and Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– Vocational or technical school training preferred, but not required.
– Previous related experience preferred at least 2yrs.
– Must be able to work at great heights.
– Prolonged periods of kneeling, bending, crouching, and climbing ladders.
– Must be able to lift at least 45 pounds at a time.