Referral Program FAQs
When will I receive my credit?
We pay you $500 per referral you send us once their project is complete.
Referral checks will be written out and mailed to you once the client you referred is installed and their project has been funded. If you’re sure that your friend has completed their project, but your check hasn’t been mailed, please contact us and we’ll help resolve the problem.
When do I receive my bonuses on 5 or 10 referrals?
Our accounting department will notify marketing once your qualifying referral (5th and 10th) check has been made out after January 1st, 2020 and add your additional bonus fee to your $500 referral check.
Is their a limit on how many people I can refer?
No. We will pay you for each and every referral you send us as long as they mention you by name. Referrals will carry over year to year, so you have the opportunity reach the next tier even after the fiscal year has ended.
Are there any limitations?
- Although we greatly appreciate all the referrals our clients have sent us over the years. The Power Up Referral Program is a new promotion and only applies to referrals sent January 1, 2020 and on. Past referrals sent to us will not be counted retroactively towards your total amount of referrals to qualify for bonuses and tier ups.
- Solar Negotiators has a strict 5.0 kW minimum set on referral client’s systems.
- Referral payments over $500 or cumulative payments exceeding $500 in one fiscal year will need to be claimed as taxable income. Solar Negotiators reserves the right to ask for any relevant tax information from our clients to 1099 referral checks and/or bonuses made out.
Who do I share with?
Are you a social butterfly? Use your network of friends to generate referrals for us a reap the rewards by powering up to the next tier.
Tap into your social network:
3. Network Partners
Those closest to you will trust your take on our business. They may consider going solar simply from hearing of the benefits directly from you.
How do I share with friends?
Share referral link with your contact list. This allows you to easily and quickly send personalized messages with informational on how to sign up with us.
Step 1: Visit our referral page Go to solarnegotiators.com/refer-a-friend to get started.
Step 2: Select “share” with friends Choose how you want to share our program with your network.
Step 3: Sit back and relax Wait to see how your friends and family respond, we will update you on any referrals we receive.
- Promote us on social media by sharing our page, reposting your reviews, or being featured in our new “Solar Spotlight” segment.
- Share our company page Be sure to like our page, and then hit the “share” button to post about us on your personal wall.
- Repost your review Leave us a client review on Facebook or Yelp, and then hit the “share” button to repost the review on your wall.
- Get featured in solar spotlight Contact our team to share your happy experience with others.
Word of Mouth
Good ol’ word of mouth is always effective for sparking interest in those around you. Let everyone know about your positive experience in-person when the chance presents itself.
Directly send us names & numbers of people you know are interested in exploring solar as an investment option. This is the easiest way for us to track your referrals and know they are in the best hands with a company you trust.
Refer a Friend and Earn $500*
- Submit your referral
- We’ll connect them with your sales expert
- If they move forward, you’ll earn $500!
Get the most accurate solar energy system pricing. We review your solar quote in-person or virtually to address any questions or concerns you may have.
*Program restrictions 1) Client referral fees are $500 per referral and are paid out once the referred client’s project is completed. 2) Fees earned over $500 in a fiscal year will be 1099’d. 3) Referral clients must also have a system size of 5.0 kw or above.